By now, many of us have seen the “Peace Plan” that March For Our Lives has unveiled, which happened to be the same day as a guest presenter from the organization spoke about during a scheduled webinar presented by the United Nations Association Of America. The recording of it can be watched here:
We also sent out a notice about it before it happened:
Well, the peace plan is wonderful. It is guaranteed to get rid of all of our problems. If enacted, we will live in a violence free utopian world. I’m so glad that this group is marching towards peace and holding mass rallies like no group has ever done before.
Their plan is so simple that it can be implemented today! Here it is.
1. We need a national database of gun owners and their weapons. We need to know who is who and who has what. It’s for our safety. They are not like non-gun owners and need to be watched much more closely. We need to make sure they keep their license to own a firearm up to date. It’s the government’s job to check.
We also need mandatory buyback of “prohibited” weapons and magazines and policies that disarm gun owners who are deemed “undesirable” for firearm ownership. This information will be put into a database so that people will be identified as restricted persons.
2. We MUST declare a national emergency on guns in order to cut guns deaths down. It’s for our safety.
Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State of 28. February 1933
On the basis of Article 48, Section 2, of the German Constitution, the following is decreed as a defensive measure against Communist acts of violence that endanger the state:
Articles 114, 115, 117, 118, 123, 124, and 153 of the Constitution of the German Reich are suspended until further notice. Thus, restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press, on the right of assembly and the right of association, and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications, and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions on property are permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.
If any state fails to take the necessary measures to restore public safety and order, the Reich government may temporarily take over the powers of the highest state authority.
State and local authorities must obey the orders decreed by the Reich government on the basis of § 2.
Whoever provokes, appeals for, or incites the disobedience of the orders given out by the supreme state authorities or the authorities subject to them for the execution of this decree, or the orders given by the Reich government according to § 2, can be punished – insofar as the deed is not covered by other decrees with more severe punishments – with imprisonment of not less than one month, or with a fine from 150 to 15,000 Reichsmarks.
Whoever endangers human life by violating § 1 is to be punished by sentence to a penitentiary, under mitigating circumstances with imprisonment of not less than six months and, when the violation causes the death of a person, with death, under mitigating circumstances with a penitentiary sentence of not less than two years. In addition, the sentence may include the confiscation of property.
Whoever provokes or incites an act contrary to the public welfare is to be punished with a penitentiary sentence, under mitigating circumstances, with imprisonment of not less than three months.
The crimes which under the Criminal Code are punishable with life in a penitentiary are to be punished with death: i.e., in Sections 81 (high treason), 229 (poisoning), 306 (arson), 311 (explosion), 312 (flooding), 315, paragraph 2 (damage to railways), 324 (general public endangerment through poison).
Insofar as a more severe punishment has not been previously provided for, the following are punishable with death or with life imprisonment or with imprisonment not to exceed 15 years:
1. Anyone who undertakes to kill the Reich President or a member or a commissioner of the Reich government or of a state government, or provokes such a killing, or agrees to commit it, or accepts such an offer, or conspires with another for such a murder;
2. Anyone who under Section 115, paragraph 2, of the Criminal Code (serious rioting) or of Section 125, paragraph 2, of the Criminal Code (serious disturbance of the peace) commits these acts with arms or cooperates consciously and intentionally with an armed person;
3. Anyone who commits a kidnapping under Section 239 of the Criminal Code with the intention of making use of the kidnapped person as a hostage in the political struggle.
This decree enters into force on the day of its promulgation.
Berlin, 28. February 1933
The Reich President von Hindenburg
The Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler
The Reich Minister of the Interior Frick
The Reich Minister of Justice Dr. Gürtner
3. We need to not allow the gun industry and lobby to operate in a free market. It costs too many lives and is morally wrong. Boycott them and SHUT THEM DOWN!
4. We need to appoint a czar to overlook everything related to guns and gun owners in this final solution to gun violence. They will be responsible for the federal government’s role in making sure gun deaths go down at all costs (no matter how it’s done). They’ll be the “right hand man” of the führer….I mean President.
5. We need the community involved with the federal government in order to identify these people who the state says is a risk. It’s part the community’s job to report ANYONE they see as a potential threat to the goal of “peace”. They must be identified and called out/reported to authorities to the police can arrest them (or at least seize their arms before court).
6. The youth/younger people must be involved. The government will create groups to ensure that they receive the proper instructions and work for the proper causes.
This is a great idea, isn’t it? It’ll work and bring peace. I promise. Now, let’s march and get it done!